MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR
MAKEDONSKA BR. 4/10-58
As a customer and user of our services, you have the right to receive information about the handling of your personal data and make requests for the exercise of your rights.
About our products and / services
MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR is a company that is engaged in educational and training activities in the field of Gestalt therapy, united by common values and a brand name.
Areas of activity: programs for those who are already practicing psychotherapists or are in the process of learning and training programs in Gestalt therapy.
Our main legal entity is registered in Montenegro. At the moment we are in the process of obtaining a license for additional professional education.
One of our priorities is wide international professional cooperation.
International Gestalt Institute is a member of International Association for the Advancement of Gestalt Therapy (IAAGT).
- We recognize psychotherapy as a contemporary cultural phenomenon.The specifics of our institute are:
- Exploring the impact of the concept of time on changing the quality of life;
- Respect for the psychotherapist’s freedom to creatively integrate any humanitarian and natural-science research in their practice;
- Exploring the complexity of mental processes in dynamic human interaction with social systems.
- We consider an extended course in propaedeutics of philosophy to be an important foundation of the psychotherapist training program;
- We rely on a psychoanalytic basis and welcome the integration of different schools of psychotherapy. We create an opportunity for representatives of all schools of psychotherapy from different countries and cultures to attend the events of the institute;
- We share the principles of the Strasbourg Declaration of the European Association for Psychotherapy of October 21, 1990, according to which psychotherapy is a free and independent profession. Independence in our understanding means, in particular, the absence of political commitment and the separation of personal political preferences from professional activities;
- We abide by and develop international training standards;
- We recognize and abide by ethical grounds for individual relationships with students and faculty at the Institute;
- We care for and assist in the development of private practice for graduates of the institute;
- We invest our potential in the development of online education and integrate full-time forms of psychotherapy training into a holistic system.
The following programs are currently displayed on the Educational Projects page of the website:
- First (I) international online conference on case presentation;
- Theoretical and applied course “Practical neurosology;
- Workshop “Hope and Fear in Therapeutic Relationships”;
- Training course “Digital Gestalt. Online Gestalt Therapy: peculiarities of conducting groups;
- The author’s School of immersive psychotherapy and life creation “Soul and Street” Gestalt approach;
- Specialization “Theories of development and the Gestalt approach;
- Introductory course “Gestalt Therapy in the tradition of Claudio Naranjo”;
- Educational program “Gestalt Approach in Psychopathology;
- Specialization on work with psychosomatics in the Gestalt approach.
We reserve the right to add or change submitted educational projects as they occur.
Terms and Conditions
How to submit a written complaint
Pursuant to Art. 10 of the Consumer Protection Act, you may file a written complaint about the product purchased or service provided in our business premises, by mail or e-mail to: MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR., MAKEDONSKA BR. 4/10-58
85000, BAR, Republic of Montenegro, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The complaint must indicate your name and surname, and contact data for delivery of the reply. You will receive a reply to your complaint in written form, not later than 15 days from the day of receipt of the complaint, to the address you indicated as the contact address, that is, to the address from which the complaint was sent.
1. Basic concepts
Site – “International Gestalt Institute”, located on the Internet at: mig.institute
Site Administration mig.institute
User – an individual or legal entity that has posted its personal information through the Feedback Form
communication on the site with the subsequent purpose of transferring data to the Site Administration.
Feedback form – a special form where the User places his personal information in order to transfer data
2. General provisions
Procedure of processing and protection of information about individuals and legal entities, using the Feedback form on the Website.
2.3 The relationship associated with the collection, storage, distribution and protection of user information are governed by
documentation of the Website Administration.
2.9. The Site Administration has not verified the accuracy of the received (collected) information about the User.
3. Terms and objectives for collecting and processing of personal user data
3.1 Personal data of the User such as: name, surname, e-mail, phone number, skype, etc. is transferred by the User to the Site Administration with the consent of the User.
3.2 The transfer of personal data by the User to the Site Administration via the Feedback Form means the consent of the User to the transfer of his/her personal data.
User’s consent to the transfer of his/her personal data.
3.3 The Website Administration shall process the information about the User, including his/her personal data, such as: name,
name, surname, e-mail, phone number, skype, etc., as well as additional information about User, provided by them at their discretion: organization, city, postal address and position.
organization, city, position, etc. for the purposes of obligations to the User of the Site.
3.4 Processing of personal data is carried out on the basis of the principles:
a) the legitimacy of the purposes and methods of personal data processing and good faith;
b) compliance of the purposes of personal data processing with the purposes predetermined and stated when collecting personal data;
c) compliance of the amount and nature of the processed personal data with the methods of personal data processing and the purposes
of processing of personal data;
d) inadmissibility of combination of databases, containing personal data, created for incompatible purposes.
3.5 The Website Administration processes the User’s personal data with the User’s consent in order to provide
services/sales of goods offered at the Site.
4. Storage and use of personal data
Personal data of the User is stored only on electronic media and is used strictly for the purposes
5. Transfer of personal data
5.1 Personal Data of the User will not be shared with any third parties, except as expressly provided for in
5.2 Provision of User’s personal data at the request of state agencies, local authorities
Is performed in the manner prescribed by Montenegrin legislation.
6. Retention and destruction of personal data
6.1 Personal information of the User is stored on the electronic media of the site indefinitely.
6.2 Personal Data of the User is destroyed at the request of the User, based on his application, or at the initiative of the Administrator of the site without any explanation.
At the initiative of the Administration without stating the reason, the Administration can delete information posted by the User on the Site.
7. User rights and obligations
Users have the right upon request to obtain information regarding the processing of their personal data from the Website Administration.
8. Measures to protect user information
The Website Administrator is taking technical, organizational and legal measures to ensure protection of the User’s personal data
User’s personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other unlawful actions.
9. User requests
9.1 The User shall have the right to send to the Website Administration his/her requests, including, but not limited to, requests regarding the use/deletion of his/her personal data stipulated by Clause 9.2 of this Agreement.
9.2 The request, sent by the User, shall contain the following information
for an individual:
– number of the basic identity document of the User or its representative;
– information about the date of issue of the specified document and the issuing authority;
– date of registration through the Feedback Form;
– free-form text of the request;
– signature of the User or its representative.
for a legal entity:
– free-form request on letterhead;
– The date of registration through the Feedback Form;
– the request shall be signed by an authorized person with documents confirming the person’s authority attached.
9.3 The Website Administration undertakes to consider and send a reply to the User’s request within 30 days from the date of receipt of the request.
9.4 All the correspondence received by Administration from the User (requests in written/electronic form) is related to
information is restricted and is not subject to disclosure without the written consent of the User. Personal data and
Other information about the User submitting a request may not be used without the User’s consent,
Other than to respond to the subject of the received request or in cases expressly stipulated by law.
MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR will make sure our clients’ personal data are protected by collecting only such basic data on the clients/users that are necessary to meet our commitments; MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR informs the clients on how the collected data are used, regularly informs them of their options in terms of using their data, including the possibility of choosing whether or not they wish their name to be removed from the marketing mailing list. All user data are kept in confidentiality, available only to the employees who need them to perform their work. All the employees of MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR and their business partners are responsible for respecting the principle of privacy protection.
We hereby oblige to protect the privacy of our clients and of the users and visitors of our website as well as the safety of the personal data they provide us with through the website.
Terms and conditions of use
The terms and conditions of use of the https://mig.institute/ website
Access to these web pages and data contained therein are subject to the indicated terms and conditions. Each use of these web pages after the loading of the home page is considered consent to the following legal conditions:
The entire content of these web pages is protected by copyright and other related rights, in accordance with the positive legal regulations, subsisting in favour of MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR or their affiliates and any rights that have been appropriately assigned.
All the information available on the website are informative only and may not be used without proper authorization for commercial purposes nor distributed to third persons. Information on certain products and services from these pages are subject to certain limitations.
Information published by MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR on these pages are considered accurate and reliable as at the time of their entry. MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR warns of the possibility that some of the data stored on these pages might not be (completely) correct, true or reliable at the moment of the user’s access to the website. Information available on the website must not be taken as grounds for making important personal or business decisions, and you agree and accept that you will not hold MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR liable for any failure to meet any expectations. MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, material or non-material damages, any loss or costs arising from use or inability to use any of the information available on this pages.
MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR may, at any time, without prior announcement, update or modify any data stored on these pages.
Visitors must bear in mind that sending private messages by web-based e-mail can be unsafe and subject to unauthorized access of third persons or erroneous delivery. MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR shall not be held liable for the safety and privacy of the messages, reserving thereat the right to reproduce, use, avail of and distribute them to third persons without limitation, but MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR is free to use ideas, drafts, experience or other forms of knowledge contained in such messages for any purpose without consideration.
Reproduction, multiplication or distribution of the design or background of the web pages of https://mig.institute/, certain page elements, design of the MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR logo and trademarks or any other graphical, verbal or figurative content published on this website without explicit written approval of MEĐUNARODNI INSTITUT ZA GEŠTALT DOO BAR is prohibited.
Conversion of a foreign currency shall be carried out under the following conditions:
Payment on the basis of a pro-forma invoice – For foreign clients, foreign currencies are converted into euro according to the mean exchange rate of the CENTRAL BANK OF MONTENEGRO.
Payment by card – For foreign clients, the purchase amount is calculated at the exchange rate of the foreign client’s bank.
A foreign client checks the exchange rate between his/her currency and the euro in his/her bank.
If the foreign client selects the option of DCC (Dynamic Currency Conversion), his/her card will be debited at the exchange rate of Zapad Banka, Montenegro.
The client decides for himself/herself whether he/she wants to accept the DCC service at upon payment.
Converting euro into a foreign currency is carried out on the basis of the DCC exchange rate. The current DCC exchange rate and supported currencies are available on the website of Zapad Banka, Montenegro if you follow the link: https://www.zapadbanka.me/en/calculator
Note: All the payments will be made in euro. The amount debited to the foreign client’s credit card is calculated by converting the price from client’s credit card currency to euro according to the valid exchange rate of the CENTRAL BANK OF MONTENEGRO. If you pay by credit card, the same amount will be converted to your local currency according to the valid exchange rate of the credit card association. Due to the conversion of the price, a small difference in the amount might occur compared to the original price indicated on our website